Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Catsup

Going to try and bring this up to date.

My Fourth of July was a Star-Spangled Celebration EXTRAORDINAIRE of all things Great and American.

Nah, not really. I drove home from Big Bear and unpacked. God bless this land.

Then I went to see "Cars" with a couple of friends. But seriously, how American is that? Stuffing yourself on junk food while watching a movie about cars. Made by Disney. I felt a great swell of patriotism when the lights dimmed and, stuffing my greasy craw with salty goodness, I settled in for 90 minutes of animated hilarity.

You don't care what I think about the movie, and I don't feel like writing a review. But I will say I liked it. Pixar kicks serious ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home