Tuesday, October 03, 2006

No Work Pays Off!

Well, it seems that my luck is finally turning around.

After a calamitous summer filled with tickets, unemployment, and vampires, I now have a steady job on a show. This is the good news we've all known for a while.

However, as my previous post indicated, there has been recent potential for another, actual writing job. And. Well. I got it.

Holy Shit.

Don't get too excited, now. This isn't some kind of staff writer job. No, no, we'll leave that to my roommate. However, as of last weekend, I am now on the freelance rotation for G4 TV.

*Crickets*

Come on! G4? You've never heard of it? It's ONLY the most well-known video gamer cable network out there. Right?!

w00t!

I'll let you know more details as they develop, but at this moment here's what I know: I'll be punching up video game review scripts to make them funnier. And nothing says COMEDY like J. Benjamin Rubin! Eh? EH!?

Meh.

Later, I'll post the writing sample that started it all. Ooooh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home