Thursday, September 21, 2006

Petty Cash

Those who know me know that I don't have a Beautiful Mind.

That is, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to math.

So it came as a bit of a shock when I was told I'd be TOTALLY IN CHARGE of all the petty cash at my new job.

GWHAA--!?

Here are just a few of the purchases I've made/approved this week:

Two $65 bottles of Veuve-Clicquot champagne - for an inaugural toast to the new show I'm working on.

6 Rolls "U-Size-It" paper towels - to clean up after said toast got out of hand.

1 "Homo Milk qt." - I can only assume this refers to "Homogenized Milk" as opposed to milk that really really enjoys the work of Babs Streisand.

1 "Roman Meal" from Smart & Final - No, there was no flatbread smeared with garum (a paste made from salted, rotting fish!). I think this was a kind of peanut butter?

3 Pkts Orbit Citrusmint Gum - The best damn gum on the market today. For REALZ!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that "Babs" comment a shot at Will?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Colette Bennett said...

You and Connor are officially the only people I know who love that gum.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home