Monday, August 28, 2006

Things are Looking Up

Sunlight! Music! Birds singing and puppies jumping and unicorns farting RAINBOWS OF GLORY!!

After an interminable 4 months of joblessness, 4 months of worrying, 4 months of traffic hassles, 4 months of waiting and waiting and waiting, The Reluctant Angeleno finally got a job. On a new show! O, frabjous day, callooh, callay!

And though I leave on Wednesday for parts unknown (OK, Charlottesville, Virginia), I have my first day tomorrow. At 7:00, which sucks, but hey, who am I to complain? I finally found some people who will EMPLOY and PAY me. It's an exciting time, folks. I've resumed my inevitable rise to power and stardom and fiduciary rewards.

And to make matters better, my roommate just walked in and offered to take me out to dinner to celebrate. So, while you poor losers lead your sorry lives in God-knows-where, USA, I'LL be eating it up in FABULOUS WEST HOLLYWOOD ("The Creative City!") on the cheap.

Probably have a couple of beers, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely the cup of happiness must now be at your lips!!!!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home