Monday, October 09, 2006

Waiting

Remember that streak of bad luck? The one that cost me hundreds of dollars worth of parking tickets; that kept me unemployed for an entire summer; that continually BEAT. ME. INTO. SUBMISSION.

Remember how as recently as six days ago, I thought it was gone for good; that my luck had finally turned around?

Well.

That bitch Dame Fortune still has it in for me. Dammit.

I received word this morning at work that the show I'm working on may not go after all. That's TV speak for, "Son, you're done." Yup. The days of this show may indeed be numbered, and this before we've even shot a single episode.

Working in TV is fun.

Luckily, however, I still have this freelance thing up my sleeve, so for once, I may land on my feet. We'll see, hopefully, by this afternoon what happens.

Kids, keep refreshing The Reluctant Angeleno!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is karma for the time you said the "Wheels of Jewish Names" joke was yours.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this what they call character building?

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home