Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Raphael, Rubens, and...um...Rubin

Pent up in my apartment, I've been a tortured artist for the past two weeks, laboring away on my magnum opus.

My nekkid ladies 'round a chalkboard.

Actually, it wasn't the painting that took so long; it was the finding and mounting of a chalkboard tray. I mean, sure I did a lot of work on the first version. But it wasn't up to the exacting standars of my PERFECT. LITTLE. ROOMATE. So I had to go BACK to the hardware store and get them to cut ANOTHER piece of crown molding.

Sigh

Anyway, the chalkboard is all done now, and I've attached some pictures. Please notice the supple curve of the waist, the gentle arc of the neck.

And the totally bitchin' titties.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Yay! It looks great!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home